Stainless Steel Hand brake Materials Winch
Stainless Steel Load Brake Winch - Rated Capacity: 140Kg (Lifting).
COMPLIES WITH AS1418.2, BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009 and relative EC Declaration of Conformity 2006 / 42 / EC / appendix 11A.
Complete with 18m x 6mm 7x19 H.D.G Grade G2070 Wire rope, Quick Release Single Universal Interface Bracket and 6mm Grade 80 Eye Swivel Self Locking Hook
- Compact design
- Rated Capacity: 140Kg (Lifting) in line with Man Rated Pro-3G Davit
- 5:1 gear ratio
- Very low operator effort required for easy operation
- Double pawl safety feature
- Stainless steel construction Grade 304
- Automatic weatherproof Weston brake
- Automatic load actuated breaking system- no free wheeling under load
- The plain winch bearings are made from bronze for additional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic rubber handle
- Fully enclosed gear train
- Minimum handle effort to lift or pull W.L.L (Working Load Limit)
- C/w18m x 6mm 7x19 H.D.G Grade G2070 Wire rope
- C/w 6mm Grade 80 Eye Swivel Self Locking Hook yellow powder coated.
- Quick Release Single Universal Interface Bracket c/w “T” locking pin & lanyard designed specifically to match BTS davit interface bracket
|STAINLESS STEEL HANDBRAKE WINCH & ACCESSORIES|
|SSJC-C820||Stainless Steel Hand Brake Winches c/w 18m x 6mm 7x19 H.D.G Grade G2070 Wire rope, 6mm Grade 80 Eye Swivel Self Locking Hook & Quick Release Single Universal Interface Bracket.|
|SSJC-C820M||Same as above but with Double Action Swivel Safety Hook c/w Fall arrest indicator & Stainless Steel Rope|
|WR7196AA||18Mx6mm 7x19 G2070 HDG Gal Wire Rope Ass c/w G80 Eye Swivel S/L HK|
|18Mx 6mm S/S W/R with G100 Swivel S/L HK</td|
|60202UA||Male Double Sided Pro-3G Uni Interface Davit Winch Brackets|
|30014SB||NEW Quick Release Uni Interface Male Tripod Winch Bracket|
Consult Operator / Use & Operating manual before use.
These winches are not designed for passenger elevation (i.e. Man Riding) and MUST NOT be used for that purpose.
AS1418.2 & BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009. Compliance and EC Declaration of Conformity only applies when correctly fitted with approved wire rope and fittings.