The BTS 14m AirHook Max PRO Portable Overhead anchor provides up to two people working at heights with independent overhead anchor points. An ideal product solution for sites where an overhead structure or existing anchor point may not be suitable, it can be moved easily around a site via a forklift.
Available with an adjustable height of 14m and a reach of 2m. A suitable fall protection device for a wide range of applications including working on a large variety of earth moving plant
machinery, highway and off highway trucks, shipping containers, portable buildings and other plant equipment that may require access and involve working at heights. The two independent
rotating arms can also be utilised as part of a truck loading and unloading process in warehouse and distribution facilities servicing multiple bays per system.
This system will increase productivity, reduce lost time, and prevent injuries – all while providing the absolute highest level of fall protection.
- Complies to AS/NZS 5532:2013, ANSI Z359.18, EN795:2012 and CEN/TS16415:2013.
- Two (2) single user anchor points rated system.
- Maximum overhead anchor point height of 14m and with two, 2m off set masts that can rotate 360° independently.
- Self-contained 12v Electric/hydraulic system
- Set-up and anchor height adjusting is carried out with simple push button controls.
- 4 stage telescopic mast, adjustable to 14m anchor point height.
- Mast retracts down effortlessly onto the trailer and is securely held in place.
- Takes around 10 minutes to set-up for use and a similar amount of time to lower the unit after use.
- Equipped with electric brakes and a battery operated break-away system.
- The main mast is raised and lowered using an electric (DC) hydraulic pump and valve assembly with built-in
hose burst protection reducing any manual handling issues on-site.
- Equipped with manual override to lowering the mast in case of power failure.
- High performance deep cycle battery with 240v battery charger.
- Lockable toolbox for safe storage of equipment such as harnesses and fall arrestors.
- Fork lift pockets and rated lifting points for ease of lifting and storing when shipping equipment around the countryside. Optionally can be fitted with heavy duty casters to tow the cubes around the factory.
- Heavy duty levelling jacks for use on uneven ground.
- Equipped with safety features including lockable Isolation switch, warning beacon and emergency stop.
- Accessories: Inertia Reels and Inertia Reels with Self Rescue Capability
- Footprint of only 1.9m x 1.8m perfect for work areas with restricted floor space.
BTS AirHook MAX PRO
|Ultimate Strength Rating:||18 kN|
|Capacity (Fall Arrest):||Max. 2 worker weighing not more than 136 kg each|
|Allowable MAF Rating for SRL's:||4 kN|
|Height:||Adjustable to 14m.|
|Foot print:||L: 1.9m × W: 1.8m|
|Anchorage type:||Limited Free Fall Arrest|
The AirHook Max Pro is designed with a minimal footprint allowing it to be positioned close to the equipment being accessed all while providing maximum fall protection for the worker. The AirHook Max Pro can be set-up for use by one (1) person in less than ten (10) minutes