Heavy Duty Towable Height safety with the push of a button
The BTS AirHook Max Trailer is the solution for workers exposed to fall arrest hazards in industries across the country where traditional products just can’t handle the job.
This system will increase productivity, reduce lost time, and prevent injuries
– all while providing the absolute highest level of fall protection.
- Complies to AS/NZS 5532:2013 (Australian & New Zealand standard).
- Maximum working overhead anchor point height of 12.6m and with two (2) 2.3m offset masts rated for one (1) worker each.
- Self contained 12v Electric/hydraulic system that is operated via a uncomplicated valve operation.
- Set-up and anchor height adjusting is carried out with easy to follow controls.
- Unprecedented 4 stage telescopic mast, adjustable to 12.6m anchor point height.
- When not in use, the AirHook Max Trailer mast retracts down effortlessly onto the trailer and is securely held in place.
- The AirHook Max Trailer takes around 10 minutes to set-up for use and a similar amount of time to lower the unit after use.
- Equipped with electric brakes and a battery operated break-away system.
- TheAirHook Max Trailer main mast is raised and lowered using an electric (DC) hydraulic pump and valve assembly with built-in hose burst protection reducing any manual handling issues on-site.
Equipped with manual override to lowering the mast in case of power failure.
- High performance deep cycle battery with built in solar powered and 240v battery charger also charges whilst connected to a suitably wired towing vehicle.
- Put away toolbox for safe storage of harnesses and fall arrestors.
- Multiple lifting points for ease of lifting and storing when shipping equipment around the countryside.
- Tandem leaf spring axle assembly eliminating potential ‘trailer hopping’ when travelling at speed on various road surfaces.
- Heavy duty off road construction for use in rugged and harsh work environments.
- Accessories: Inertia Reels and Inertia Reels with Self Rescue Capability.
- Full size spare wheel as standard.
BTS AirHook Max Trailer
|Ultimate Strength Rating:||Tested to 18kN (statically and Dynamically)|
|Capacity (Fall Arrest):||Max. 2 worker weighing not more than 136 kg each|
|Allowable MAF Rating for SRL's:||4 kN|
|Height:||Adjustable to 12.6 m Max.|
|Foot print:||L: 4.2 m × W: 2.0 m|
|Anchorage type:||Limited Free Fall|
Any worker using this equipment must receive appropriate training from their employer on all equipment involved prior to operating. All users must read and fully understand the product manual and any other instruction manual(s) relating to the system being used, or have the instructions fully explained to them before using this equipment.
In addition to training specific to this equipment, all users must be properly trained in the use of any accessories used with the system, as well as fall protection, confined space safety and any other applicable training related to the work being performed, in compliance with local regulations.
Document training records should be kept for all users of this equipment.