Innovative in design, the B-Rail Aluminium Overhead Rail and Trolley system is a proprietary overhead Limited Free Fall Arrest system that is suitable for use by multiple workers.
The system incorporates high quality engineered components that are designed for both industrial and commercial environments.
The B-Rail rigid rail system can span up to 10m (32 ft) between support brackets to allow for uninterrupted, smooth functioning travel via the proprietary ball bearing trolley system.
Ideal for a range of applications including maintenance of vehicles, aircraft, earthmoving plant equipment and rolling stock.
The B-Rail Overhead Rail and Trolley system provides for a very robust and solid anchorage system for multiple person attachment.
- B-Rail enclosed rigid rail provides the user with unprecedented ease of movement when working below and allowing for undivided concentration on the task at hand.
- Continuous twin track can have a span of 10m (32.8 ft) for up to 4 persons per span.
- Enclosed designed track completely eliminates the build-up of dust and debris including bird droppings on track.
- Modular style design allows for ease of adding sections for future expansions in system design.
- Optional support fittings for different applications.
- End stops prevent the trolley from coming off the end of the system.
- B-Rail proprietary ball bearing trolley system allows the user to connect to the rigid rail for uninterrupted smooth travel over the entire work area.
- The B-Rail Trolley is manufactured in aluminium alloy with hard wearing Acetal wheels on sealed ball bearings resulting in minimal wear and eliminating the opportunity of ‘coil-back’.
- Available in custom lengths.
|System Capacity:||Four workers weighing a max. weight of 140kg (310 lbs) each including all clothing, tools, & equipment.|
|Arrest Force Rating for SRL:||4kN (900 lbs) MAX|
|Weight (10m assembled rail only):||150kg (331 lbs)|
|Weight (trolley):||0.9 kg (1.98 lbs) each|
|Rail Construction:||Extruded 6061-T6 Aluminium|
|Brackets:||Galvanized / Zinc-Plated Steel / Powder Coated Steel|
|Trolley Wheels:||Acetal with Sealed Ball Bearings|
|Hardware (minimum):||Grade 4.8 Zinc-Plated|
|Finish (aluminium):||Natural Finish|
|Standard Length:||10m (32.8 ft)|
|Rail Code: BTS7584||10m (32.8 ft) Twin Track (no trolleys)|
|Trolley Code: B70275||Four Bearing Wheel Trolley- 3 hole with extension tab|
This product may be used as part of a complete fall arrest system designed, installed, and used under the supervision of a qualified person, meeting the applicable requirements of the following standards: EN 795, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI/ASSE Z359 & AS/NZS 1891