The BTS AirHook Lite c/w self-retracting lifeline provides sites with an overhead anchorage point that can be moved around from application to application. The AirHook Lite is ideal for situations where an overhead structure to attach an anchor point may not exist or is unreachable.
Available with an adjustable height, the AirHook Lite provides for an overhead fall protection solution for a wide range of applications including working on top of countless earth moving machinery, maintenance and servicing of highway trucks, other larger plant equipment including generators, motors, etc. The AirHook Lite can be also used as an effective overhead fall protection anchor when loading and unloading of goods from the back of trucks in distribution and warehouse facilities as it can be moved to multiple locations within a facility.
BTS Product Code: 70206
- Lightweight powder coated & galvanised steel finish c/w internal concrete & steel counterweights
- Over height anchorage point for personal fall arrest systems
- Winch for raising and lowering vertical mast
- Counter-weighted base c/ integrated forklift tine pockets and pallet-jack pockets for ease of mobility
- Built in visual overload fall indicator
- Counter-weighted base has a footprint of 1.2 mtrs
- Height adjustment of mast from 5.0 mtrs to 7.2 mtrs
- Off set mast of approx. 3.0 mtrs from central vertical mast
- Tested, certified and meets Australian Standard requirements AS/NZS1891.4 & AS/NZS5532
- New total rescue package
- forklift pockets cater for smaller tine spread forklifts and pallet jacks
|Ultimate Strength Rating:||12 kN|
|Capacity (Fall Arrest):||Max 1 worker weighing not more than 136kg|
|Allowable MAF Rating for SRL's:||4 kN|
|Height:||5.0m Min. 7.5m Max.|
|Footprint:||1.2m x 1.2m|
|Anchorage Type:||Limited Free Fall|
Optional Rescue Package including a Ikar 24m Type 3 SRL - Now available
|The AirHook Lite can be moved and positioned using an appropriate rated forklift|
Any worker using this equipment must receive appropriate training from their employer on all equipment involved prior to operating. All users must read and fully understand the product manual and any other instruction manual(s) relating to the system being used, or have the instructions fully explained to them before using this equipment.
In addition to training specific to this equipment, all users must be properly trained in the use of any accessories used with the system, as well as fall protection, confined space safety and any other applicable training related to the work being performed, in compliance with local regulations.
Document training records should be kept for all users of this equipment.