Height safety with the push of a button
The BTS AirHook Trailer is a complete overhead fall protection system that complies to Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 5532:2013 and is mounted on a tow-able road registered trailer suitable for all road conditions.
The AirHook Trailer provides fall protection for up to two (2) workers, on an overhead anchor point that is easy to set-up. The main mast of the AirHook Trailer is raised or lowered using an Electric (DC) / hydraulic pump and valve arrangement.
- Complies to AS/NZS 5532:2013 (Australian & New Zealand Standard).
- Maximum working overhead anchor point height of 7.00m and with a 1.30m offset mast rated for two (2) workers.
- When not in use, the AirHook Trailer mast folds down effortlessly into the trailer and is securely held in place.
- Counter weighted for two (2) workers.
- The AirHook Trailer takes around 5 minutes to set-up for use and a similar amount of time to lower the unit after use.
- Equipped with electric brakes and a battery operated break-away system.
- The AirHook Trailer main mast is raised and lowered using an electric (DC) hydraulic pump and valve assembly with built-in hose burst protection reducing any manual handling issues on-site.
- High performance deep cycle battery with built in battery charger 240v also charges whilst connected to a suitably wired towing vehicle.
- Put away toolbox for safe storage of harnesses and fall arrestors.
- Easy to use friction brake assembly on multi-directional front wheel.
- Forklift tyne pockets for ease of lifting and storing when shipping AirHook Trailer system around the countryside.
- Grid mesh construction on trailer floor to act as an anti-slip surface and also eliminate any build-up of dirt.
- Torsion axle assembly eliminating potential 'trailer hopping' when travelling at speed on various road surfaces.
- Heavy duty off road construction for use in rugged and harsh work environments.
- Accessories: Inertia Reels, Inertia Reels with Self Rescue Capability, Inertia Reel with Assisted Rescue Feature.
BTS Electric / Hydraulic Lifline Fall Arrest Trailer
|Ultimate Strength Rating:||21 kN|
|Capacity (Fall Arrest):||Max. 2 worker weighing not more than 136 kg each|
|Allowable MAF Rating for SRL's:||4 kN|
|Height:||7.0 m Max.|
|Foot print:||4.04 m × 2.22 m|
|Anchorage type:||Limited Free Fall|