The Mobile B-Rail System (MBRS) allows you to place mobile overhead anchor points where you need them in your workplace.
These systems slide into position over equipment or other equipment being accessed, and provide ground-up fall protection for your elevated work activities. The built in horizontal rail affords the simplicity of a rail-and-trolley system while allowing users a full range of motion over the work area, keeping your workers safe without interfering with their jobs.
- Versatility: The quad frame can be utilised over a variety of equipment, vehicles and structures.
- Mobility: Engineered for easy transportation and mobility
- Lightweight: Easily moved by hand
- Available with Urethane wheels for indoor & Pneumatic for outdoor use
- Leveling jacks incorporated in to the wheel assemblies
- Optional side stabilizer & tow bar packages available
- Dual rail systems allow up to 4 people to work simultaneously
* Custom widths and heights available
|Part No.||Model||Width (W)||Length (L)||Height (H)||Rail||Wheels*|
|70145||4.5 single rail||3.65||4.75||4.87||1||U|
|70146||4.8 single rail||3.65||4.87||5.48||1||U|
|70147||4.8 dual rail||3.65||4.87||5.48||2||P|
|70148||8.2 dual rail||4.36||8.23||6.70||2||P|
* U = Urethane P = Pneumatic
L: 6 x W: 4 x H: 7 metres Single Rail up to 2 workers
L: 10 x W: 10 x H: 5 metres Dual Rail up to 4 workers