The BTS Pro Series Tripods remain the markets first choice as a suitably rated anchorage device for when workers are entering confined spaces and for use in fall arrest and rescue applications.
- Individually adjustable telescopic legs with toe spikes, bolt/peg holes and chain holes for added stability.
- BTS-Klick dual action quick release buttons for fast and reliable height adjustment.
- Lightweight aluminium construction.
- Tripod head features integrated pulley wheel allowing for winch wire cable to pass through center of Tripod.
- Additional rated 3 tie-off points in the Tripod head for attaching additional personal fall protection equipment.
- Powder coated in Hi-Vis Safety Orange for ease of identification in trafficable work areas.
- Compatible for use with other reputable height safety manufacturer winches.
- Tripod comes complete in canvas storage bag with wheels for ease of storage and transport by one person.
- Minimal set up required - Assembled by one person.
PRO-3 Tripod (30014)
|Capacity:||2 persons (Maximum weight 280kgs)|
|Part No.||Model Description||Maximum Height||Collapsed Height||Weight (Kg).|
|30014||PRO-3, 3 m 3 stage||3.02 m||1.55 m||19.8|
|ACCESSORIES & REPLACEMENT PARTS|
|40001||Bag, Pro-1& Pro-3 Tripods|
|30173||Tripod Pulley Assembly (Extra pulley for Pro-2 & Pro-3 Tripods)|
|30198||Tripod Pulley Assembly (Extra pulley for Pro-1 Tripods)|
|30170||Safety Chain for Pro-3 Tripods|
|30172||Tripod Feet with Rubber|
|BTS60101SB||Bracket, BTS-Klick Structure|