Beaver Technology Services is an industry leader in confined space safety. We aim to provide our clients with the latest and most state-of-the-art tools to help keep workers safe in these hazardous environments. We offer many different tripods that can achieve just that. Our confined space entry tripods are durable and have accessories that further increase their stability in hazardous conditions. They’re simple to use and spot in darkness, making them an ideal choice for confined spaces. Their 3 tie-off points allow for the attachment of additional fall protection equipment, making them even safer with the right tools.
Our tripods are made from a lightweight aluminium construction which allows for easy transport and use during work in confined spaces. Despite their light weight, they are some of the most durable models available on the market. Our research and testing team ensures that our tripod stands for confined space entry can endure harsh conditions in confined spaces without malfunctioning. As a result, you can receive optimal worker protection and ensure simple rescue missions if accidents occur.
Beaver Technology Services can supply you with the highest quality tripods, as well as many other necessary components for confined space safety. We specialise in providing companies with safety solutions, whether they work at heights or in confined spaces. With our help, you can maximise safety on the worksite and increase productivity significantly. To learn more about our products and services, contact us directly.
The BTS Pro Series Tripods remain the markets first choice as a suitably rated anchorage device for when workers are entering confined spaces and for use in fall arrest and rescue applications.
- Individually adjustable telescopic legs with toe spikes, bolt/peg holes and chain holes for added stability.
- BTS-Klick dual action quick release buttons for fast and reliable height adjustment.
- Lightweight aluminium construction.
- Tripod head features integrated pulley wheel allowing for winch wire cable to pass through center of Tripod.
- Additional rated 3 tie-off points in the Tripod head for attaching additional personal fall protection equipment.
- Powder coated in Hi-Vis Safety Orange for ease of identification in trafficable work areas.
- Compatible for use with other reputable height safety manufacturer winches.
- Tripod comes complete in canvas storage bag with wheels for ease of storage and transport by one person.
- Minimal set up required - Assembled by one person.
- Manufactured, Tested & Certified to AS/NZS5532-2013
PRO-3 Tripod (30014S)
|Capacity:||2 persons (Maximum weight 280kgs)|
|Rated:||12kN per anchor point|
|Part No.||Model Description||Maximum Height||Collapsed Height||Weight (Kg).|
|30014S||PRO-3, 3 m 3 stage||3.02 m||1.55 m||19.8|
|PRO - SERIES TRIPOD ACCESSORIES|
|60202UA||Quick Release Double Sided Universal Male Interface Bracket|
|60202UF||Female Single Pro-3G Uni Interface Davit Winch Bracket|
|300145SB||NEW Quick Release Male Tripod Winch Bracket|
|60202UI||IKAR PRO-3G Davit Bracket c/w Female Single Interface Brackets|
|60002||BTECH Man / Materials Rated Winch. 18, 30, 45, 60, 76 & 90m wire rope lengths available|
|SSJC-C820||S/S Material Winch c/w Female Interface Bracket with 18m x 6mm HDG W/R with G80 Swivel S/L Hook|
|SSJC-C820M||S/S Material Winch c/w Female Interface Bracket with 18m x 6mm S/S W/R with Double Action Swivel Safety Hook c/w fall arrest indicator|
|HRA-12TA, HRA-18TA, HRA-24TA||IKAR Recovery Winch 12, 18 or 24 m|
|41-Z20||Diversion Sheave Block with S/S Karabiner|