Innovative in design, the B-Rail Overhead Rail & Trolley system is a proprietary overhead fall restraint system that is suitable for use by multiple workers.
The system incorporates high quality engineered components that are designed for industrial and commercial environments.
The B-Rail rigid rail system can span up to 9.75m between support brackets to allow for uninterrupted, smooth functioning travel via the propriety ball bearing trolley system.
The B-Rail Overhead Rail & Trolley system can be installed in overhead and side orientations for fall restraint and limited free fall applications.
The system can be used in a range of applications including maintenance of vehicles, aircraft, earth moving plant equipment and rolling stock.
The B-Rail Overhead Rail & Trolley system provides for a very robust and solid anchorage system for multiple person attachment and does not flex under normal working loads.
- B-Rail enclosed rigid rail provides the user with unprecedented ease of movement when working below and allowing for undivided concentration on the task on hand.
- Maximum continuous span of 9.75m between support brackets and can support 2 person per span.
- Enclosed designed track completely eliminates the build-up of dust, debris including bird droppings on track.
- Modular style design allows for ease of adding sections for future expansions in system design.
- Spacer tube with end caps prevent the carriage from coming off the end of the system.
- B-Rail proprietary ball bearing trolley system allows the user to connect to the rigid rail and allow for uninterrupted smooth travel over the entire work area.
- The B-Rail Trolley is manufactured in Hi Tensile Steel with hard wearing Acetal wheels on sealed ball bearings resulting in minimal wear and eliminating the opportunity of 'coil-back'.
|System Capacity:||Two workers weighing a maximum 280kg including all clothing, tools, and equipment.|
|Arrest Force Rating for SRL:||6kN MAX|
|Weight (10m assembled rail only):||95.5kg|
|Weight (trolley):||1.48 kg each|
|Rail Construction:||Extruded 6061-T6 Aluminium|
|Uprights/Connectors:||Galvanized / Zinc-Plated Steel|
|Trolley Wheels:||Acetal with Sealed Ball Bearings|
|Hardware (minimum):||Grade 5 Zinc-Plated|
|Finish (aluminium):||Gold Anodized /-Gloss & Black powder coat|
|Plating Specifi cation:||CS-500 Zinc Plated (Type II Zinc, SC-2, ASTM B633-85)|
This product may be used as part of a complete fall arrest system designed, installed, and used under the supervision of a qualified person, meeting the applicable requirements of the following standards: EN 795, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI/ASSE Z359 & AS/NZS 1891
Horizontal Rail trolleys
BTS has a range of trolleys to suit your specific site requirements.
- All trolleys feature back-up safety anti-drop brackets.
- Minimum 5 wheel stability with 8 sealed bearings for trouble free movement.
- Large opening for ease of connection of Scaffold hooks and Karabiners.
- Large Positional connection point.
- Individual steel ID plates for traceability and inspection.
- Some units have bumper bars to prevent collision between workers.
|Rated Capacity Kgs:||140Kgs||140Kgs||140Kgs.||140Kgs|