The BTECH® Hot Work Nomex / Kevlar full body harness is manufactured using Nomex® webbing with Kevlar® inner cordage and Kevlar® stitching. It is deigned to be used in an application where heat or sparks may be present or welding is being performed.
When a product made with Kevlar® fiber is engineered with Nomex® fiber, the result is an excellent thermal protection, strength and durability.
BTS Product Code: BTH1000K - Hot Work Nomex / Kevlar full body harness c/w front and rear fall attachment points and cool mesh back.
- Fall Arrest - Use in conjunction with our Nomex / Kevlar lanyard attached to the front loops or rear Dee ring.
- Restraint Technique - Use in conjunction with an adjustable energy absorbing lanyard to rear Dee ring or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
- Recovery & Rescue - Using both front loops connected together.
- Light-weight, colour fast Nomex webbing with inner Kevlar cordage.
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment points.
- Fully adjustable leg, shoulder and chest straps.
- Quick release buckles on chest strap and legs.
- Rear Dee and front fall arrest rated loops.
- RFID chip for smart tracking.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2007 and 3rd party certified by Global Mark.
- Trauma straps (OPTIONAL).
- Both the Rear Dee and the Front Loops are rated for fall arrest.
- The attachment points are only to be used for the purpose indicated on their respective labels.
Chlorine bleach or chlorine generating chemicals should not be used with Kevlar®.