BTSHLLKIT – The BTECH Mobile Plant Safety Kit provides a solution for working at heights activities on fixed & mobile plant equipment. The kit is an ideal solution for workers needing to access the top of equipment to undertake maintenance or inspection work. For ease of storage and transport from site to site the components come in a heavy duty bag. The Mobile Plant Safety Line Kit can be setup by one worker in a few minutes.
Complies to AS/NZS1891.1-2020 & AS/NZS1891.5-2020
- Fall protection for one worker.
- Lightweight harness.
- Worker has option of using a twin tail inertia reel or adjustable single leg rope lanyard for optimal set up of fall protection.
- Packed into a rugged backpack / carry bag to protect against soiling and for ease of transportation.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2020, AS/NZS1891.5-2020 3rd party certified by Global Mark.
|BTH1200CS||1||BTECH ENTRYFIT Harness|
|BTL1552-ADJ||1||2m Single leg rope Lanyard.|
|BR210015||1||15m x 12mm Kernmantle rope with triple action hook one end and manual rope grab.|
|BRS2000x1||2||2 tonne 1 m round sling / Attachment strap.|
|BNA35TR||2||Triple action karabiner.|
|BNS50TE||3||Large triple action karabiner.|
|HWDB-2||1||Ikar inertia reel|
|BTSG011||3||Fibre rope grabs|
|BSG246RWK||1||BTECH Backpack / Kit Bag|
BTH1200CS Full Body Harness c/w Front & Rear Fall Arrest Attachment points and confined space retrieval loops. Complies to AS/NZS 1891.1.2007
Applications and Usage
- Fall Arrest - Use in conjunction with an energy absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the Front Loops or rear Dee ring
- Restraint Technique - Use in conjunction with an adjustable energy absorbing lanyard to rear Dee ring or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
- Recovery & Rescue using both front loops connected together.
- Retrieval Loops for connecting with spreader bar for confined space applications.
- Manufactured from light weight, colour fast polyester webbing that is hard wearing, durable and UV resistant.
- Front and rear fall-arrest attachment points as standard. the large rear Dee and front loops make attachment easy.
- Shoulder Loops for confined space applications, to be used in conjunction with a spreader bar.
- Leg, shoulder and chest straps are fully adjustable which makes the harness comfortable and provides a secure fit.
- The rear mesh panel allows ventilation whilst helping the harness to retain its shape also aids when fitting.
- The instruction label use pictograms to help to assist understanding attachment point use and assist with fitting of harness.
- Front fall-arrest attachment loops are secured in the parked position via velcro tabs when not required.
- Forged and heat treated buckles and Dee ring provide the optimum level of safety, increased strength and a better protection over stamped alternatives. Also minimises “creep” of the harness under normal wearing.
- Sub-pelvic strap helps prevent harness “peeling off” in the event of a fall providing enhanced safety, and assists with distributing the forces generated in and during the arrest of a fall.
- Each harness is individually proof loaded prior to the final inspection and packaging.
- Optional RFID tag available for smart tracking.
- Optional Trauma straps.
|Material||44mm polyester webbing|
|Colour||Orange & Black colour-fast webbing|
|Rear Dee||Forged & Zinc plated, with standout feature|
|Buckles||Forged & Zinc plated 2 & 3 bar, Plus Quick release on chest & leg straps|
|Labels||Labelling fully protected by clear PVC|
|Testing||100% visually inspected & individually proof tested|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to + 40°C|
|Max. Operator weight||*150 kilograms|
* including all PPE & tools carried.
BTL1552-ADJ – Rope Lanyard (2m)
Energy absorbing 2m (6.56 ft) adjustable rope lanyard c/w Energy absorber, kernmantle rope, triple action karabiner & rope grab. 3rd party certified by Global Mark.
Manufactured and Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007.
IKAR HWDB-2 – Self Retracting Lifeline (2m)
Sturdy low maintenance, double, height safety device with webbing lifeline, for 1 person. The lifeline 2 x 2m incorporates sewn fall indicator. lightweight aluminium housing with a rotational attachment eye. Swivel double action hooks with a gate opening of 27mm on the end of each lifeline.
Triple Action Karabiner with Retaining pin
|Finish:||Orange body and black screw gate|
Triple Action Large Square Gate Karabiner
|Finish:||Orange body and black screw gate|
Fibre Rope Grab
|Finish:||Zinc Dichromate (Gold Finish|
15m x 12mm Kernmantle rope with Karabiner Safety Hook & Rope Grab
|Rope:||15m x 12mm Kernmantle|
|Hook||Triple Action Karabiner Safety Hook with 21mm opening to EN362/T & CE 0321|
|Rope Grab||11-12mm Alloy steel, Ultimate strength: 15Kn to EN358 AS/NZS 1891.3|
1m x 2000kg Round Sling