The PRO-Series Tripod & Beam assembly is ideal for work environments where safe entry and egress is required into larger pits and tunnels and traditional Tripods and Davits do not allow for adequate off set reach or positioning.
Safe access and egress in larger pits and tunnels of up-to 8m wide can be easily achieved using the PRO-Series Tripod and Beam Assembly. Horizontal beams are available in 1.5m increments and can be effortlessly assembled on site.
Vertical and horizontal movement is controlled by the 2 winches supplied with the kit. The system is rated for 1 person.
- Individually adjustable telescopic legs with toe spikes, bolt/peg holes and chain holes for added stability.
- BTS-Klick dual action quick release buttons for fast and reliable height adjustment.
- Lightweight aluminum construction.
- Tripod head features integrated pulley wheel allowing for winch wire cable to pass through center of Tripod.
- Additional rated 3 tie-off points in the Tripod head for attaching additional personal fall protection equipment.
|Maximum Length Rail:||9.7m|
|Working Load Limit:||1,000kg|
|Rail Length:||Modular 1.5m sections up to 9.7m max.|
|TRIPOD & BEAM ASSEMBLY|
|MRTBS-7M||3.0m 3-Stage Tripod c/ 7.0m Horizontal Beam & Traveller||3.02m|
|MRTBS-10M||3.0m 3-Stage Tripod c/ 10m Horizontal Beam & Traveller|
|ACCESSORIES & REPLACEMENT PARTS|
|70053||Horizontal Rail - Single Rail Section|
|60003||Vertical Travel Brake Hand Winch (18m) (other lengths available)|
|MRTBSRIGKIT||Rigging Kit for MRTBS|
|60195||Power Drive Drill Adaptor for Recovery Rescue Winch 60003|