The PRO-Series Tripod & Beam assembly
is ideal for work environments where safe entry and egress is required into larger pits and tunnels and traditional Tripods and Davits do not allow for adequate off set reach or positioning.
Safe access and egress in larger pits and tunnels of up-to 8m wide can be easily achieved using the PRO-Series Tripod and Beam Assembly. Horizontal beams are available in 1.5m increments and can be effortlessly assembled on site.
Vertical and horizontal movement is controlled by the 2 winches supplied with the kit. The system is rated for 1 person.
- Individually adjustable telescopic legs with toe spikes, bolt/peg holes and chain holes for added stability.
- BTS-Klick dual action quick release buttons for fast and reliable height adjustment.
- Lightweight aluminium construction.
- Tripod head features integrated pulley wheel allowing for winch wire cable to pass through center of Tripod.
- Rated tie-off points in the Tripod head for attaching additional personal fall protection equipment.
- Manufactured & Tested to AS/NZS 1891.2
|Maximum Height (Tripod):||3.0m|
|Maximum Height (Beam):||2.5m|
|Maximum Length Rail:||3.0m|
|Rated Capacity:||1 person (136kg including operator and any equipment)|
|Rail Length:||Modular 1.5m sections up to 6m max.|
|TRIPOD & BEAM ASSEMBLY|
|MRTBS3M||2 x 3.0m 3-Stage c/w 1 x 3.0m Horizontal Beam & Traveller|
|ACCESSORIES & REPLACEMENT PARTS|
|70053||Horizontal Rail - Single Rail Section|
|60003||Vertical Travel Brake Hand Winch (18m) (other lengths available)|
|60195||Power Drive Drill Adaptor for Recovery Rescue Winch 60003|