This range of colour coded BTS PRO-3G Industrial Chain Hoists offer you a system of identification that makes choosing the correct capacity block much easier and safer. This is important when working in harsh or muddy environments where rated capacity ‘ID’ plates on this type of equipment can become obscured. These BTS PRO-3G Industrial Chain Hoists are ideal for the construction, engineering, logging and mining industries. The colours are matched to those used for synthetic lifting slings to ensure a standardising of colours for lifting products in the capacity needed to be used.
- The BTS PRO-3G Industrial Chain Hoist has improved design features to ensure full protection of the gears, shafts and bearings.
- The side covers are made from reinforced heavy duty steel and galvanised for added protection.
- The load chain is calibrated alloy Grade T(80) material which guarantees safety when lifting loads, and the chain is marked according to AS1418.2.
- The industrial strength bearings ensure minimum lifting effort even under full load.
- Hand chain is supplied electro-galvanised (silver) finish.
- Superior Weston type friction braking system with high strength twin pawls for additional safety.
- Roller chain guides top and bottom to help eliminate tangling and jamming of the load chain, ensuring trouble-free service.
- Improved top and bottom hook design, ensures that the ball bearings cannot become dislodged and that the hooks can rotate under load as per the requirements of AS1418.2.
- Each BTS PRO-3G Chain Hoist is individually tested to its rated capacity and is supplied with a BTS test certificate.
- All BTS PRO-3G stainless steel I.D. plates are etched & colour filled to ensure the details are protected.
- A comprehensive range of spare parts are available, complete with full repair facilities and re-testing to NATA requirements.
- All PRO-3G Industrial Hoists comply to Australian Standard AS1418.2.