The PRO-4G Industrial Lever Block
incorporates a Patent Pending overload clutch system to protect the operator from serious injury and possible damage to the hoist or property if the load exceeds the rated capacity.
PRO-4G Lever Block Key Features:
- The BTS PRO4G Industrial Chain Lever Block mechanism and gears are enclosed in a robust all steel compact shell, Incorporating safety overload clutch mechanism that ensures operator safety.
- The load chain is made of wear resistant, alloy steel Grade T(80), black oxidized finish, heat treated and calibrated.
- Weather protected automatic Weston brake mechanism incorporating 2 brake pawls for added safety.
- The short lever arm and the precise gear ratio allows minimum effort to raise maximum load with maximum security.
- Top and bottom hooks swivel and come complete with safety cast latches.
- Every BTS PRO4G Industrial Chain Lever Block is operationally tested to its rated capacity and supplied with a BTS test certificate and Safety Instruction / Operation Manual.
- Spare parts are available, complete with full repair facilities and re-testing to NATA requirements.
- All PRO-4G Industrial Hoists comply to Australian Standard AS1418.2.