The BTECH® ComfortFit Harness is a versatile work positioning and fall arrest harness that is suitable for a wide variety of purposes.
It has an excellent mix of balance and comfort when suspended; whilst still allowing freedom of movement.
BTS Product Code: BTH8100 – ComfortFit full body harness c/w front and rear fall arrest attachment points and side Dee’s for pole strap connection.
- Fall Arrest - Use in conjunction with an energy absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the front loops or rear Dee ring.
- Restraint Technique - Use in conjunction with an adjustable energy absorbing lanyard connected to the rear Dee ring, rear extension strap or front Dee's to limit access to fall situations.
- Recovery & Rescue - using either of the front Dee's or the rear Dee as a connection point.
- Work Positioning - Via side Dee's using a pole strap, upper front Dee rated for fall arrest and lower front Dee for limited free fall / work positioning.
- Light-weight,colour fast polyester webbing, durable and UV resistant.
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment points.
- Fully adjustable leg straps, shoulder straps and waist belt.
- Quick release buckles on legs and waist belt.
- Pole strap attachment points.
- Limited free fall attachment point.
- Wide padded waist, shoulders and leg straps (for comfort when suspended for long periods of time for work positioning).
- Tool loops fitted on the waist belt for storing excess hardware and gear.
- Elasticised leg risers.
- RFID chip for smart tracking.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2007 and 3rd party certified by Global Mark.
- Maximum fall distance 2mtr.
- Attachment points must only to be used as per labels attached for it.
Any worker using this equipment must receive appropriate training from their employer on all equipment involved prior to operating. All users must read and fully understand the product manual and any other instruction manual(s) relating to the system being used, or have the instructions fully explained to them before using this equipment.
In addition to training specific to this equipment, all users must be properly trained in the use of any accessories used with the system, as well as fall protection, confined space safety and any other applicable training related to the work being performed, in compliance with local regulations.
Document training records should be kept for all users of this equipment.