The BTECH® SafetyFit Harness is a versatile work positioning and fall arrest harness that is suitable for a wide variety of purposes.
BTS Product Code: BTH4100 - SafetyFit full body harness c/w front and rear fall attachment points, confined space loops and side Dee's for pole strap connection.
- Fall Arrest - Use in conjunction with an energy absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the front loops, rear extension or rear Dee ring.
- Restraint Technique - Use in conjunction with an adjustable energy absorbing lanyard connected to the rear Dee ring, rear extension strap or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
- Recovery & Rescue - Using both front loops connected together.
- Work Positioning - Via side Dee's using a pole strap.
- Light-weight,colour fast polyester webbing, durable and UV resistant.
- Front and rear fall-arrest attachment points.
- Fully adjustable leg, shoulder, waist and chest straps.
- Quick release forged buckles on legs, chest strap and waist belt.
- Adjustable waist belt with work positioning side Dee rings, to be used in conjunction with a pole strap.
- Confined space shoulder loops for rescue and recovery.
- Wide padded waist, shoulders and leg straps for comfort.
- Tool loops fitted on the waist belt for storing excess hardware and gear.
- Trauma straps fitted as standard.
- RFID tag for smart tracking.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2007 and 3rd party certified by Global Mark.
- Both the Rear Dee and the Front Loops are rated for fall arrest.
- The attachment points are only to be used for the purpose indicated on their respective labels.