BTR1100 – The BTECH ENTRYFIT Roofers Kit is designed to provide a practical solution for working at heights on roofs and is ideal for domestic and commercial roofing applications. All components of the Roofers Kit is stored within a heavy duty backpack allowing for ease of storage and transport.
Complies to AS/NZS 1891.1.2007
BTECH ENTRYFIT Roofers Kit Features
- Lightweight, comfortable and durable Harness, suitable for the harsh Australian work environment.
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment points.
- Energy absorber in the event of a fall prevents load exceeding 16kN
- A hard wearing 12mm kernmantle rope fitted with a type1 manual rope grab, affording safe movement over the roof area.
- Round sling / Attachment strap to be used as a temporary anchorage connection. Suitable for one operator fall arrest.
- Packed within a rugged backpack / carry bag to protect against soiling and for ease of transportation.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2007 and 3rd party certified by Global Mark.
|BTH1200CS||1||BTECH ENTRYFIT Harness|
|BTL1772||1||2m Energy absorbing Lanyard.|
|BR210015||1||15m x 12mm Kernmantle rope with triple action hook one end and manual rope grab.|
|BRS1000x1||1||1 tonne 1.5m round sling / Attachment strap.|
|BNA25TO||2||2 x Triple action aluminium alloy oval karabiners.|
|BSG246RWK||1||BTECH Backpack / Kit Bag|
BTH1200CS Full Body Harness c/w Front & Rear Fall Arrest Attachment points and confined space retrieval loops. Complies to AS/NZS 1891.1.2007
Applications and Usage
- Fall Arrest - Use in conjunction with an energy absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the Front Loops or rear Dee ring
- Restraint Technique - Use in conjunction with an adjustable energy absorbing lanyard to rear Dee ring or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
- Recovery & Rescue using both front loops connected together.
- Retrieval Loops for connecting with spreader bar for confined space applications.
- Manufactured from light weight, colour fast polyester webbing that is hard wearing, durable and UV resistant.
- Front and rear fall-arrest attachment points as standard. the large rear Dee and front loops make attachment easy.
- Shoulder Loops for confined space applications, to be used in conjunction with a spreader bar.
- Leg, shoulder and chest straps are fully adjustable which makes the harness comfortable and provides a secure fit.
- The rear mesh panel allows ventilation whilst helping the harness to retain its shape also aids when fitting.
- The instruction label use pictograms to help to assist understanding attachment point use and assist with fitting of harness.
- Front fall-arrest attachment loops are secured in the parked position via velcro tabs when not required.
- Forged and heat treated buckles and Dee ring provide the optimum level of safety, increased strength and a better protection over stamped alternatives. Also minimises “creep” of the harness under normal wearing.
- Sub-pelvic strap helps prevent harness “peeling off” in the event of a fall providing enhanced safety, and assists with distributing the forces generated in and during the arrest of a fall.
- Each harness is individually proof loaded prior to the final inspection and packaging.
- Optional RFID tag available for smart tracking.
- Optional Trauma straps.
|Material||44mm polyester webbing|
|Colour||Orange & Black colour-fast webbing|
|Rear Dee||Forged & Zinc plated, with standout feature|
|Buckles||Forged & Zinc plated 2 & 3 bar, Plus Quick release on chest & leg straps|
|Labels||Labelling fully protected by clear PVC|
|Testing||100% visually inspected & individually proof tested|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to + 40°C|
|Max. Operator weight||*150 kilograms|
* including all PPE & tools carried.
BTL1772 – Lanyard (2m)
Energy absorbing webbing lanyard 2mtr c/w double action hooks each end featuring built in roll out protection. Fitted with RFID tags to make compliance tracking easy.
Manufactured and Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007.
Triple Action Aluminium Alloy Oval Karabiner
|Finish:||Orange body and black gate|
15m x 12mm Kernmantle rope with Karabiner Safety Hook & Rope Grab
|Rope:||15m x 12mm Kernmantle|
|Hook||Triple Action Karabiner Safety Hook with 21mm opening to EN362/T & CE 0321|
|Rope Grab||11-12mm Alloy steel, Ultimate strength: 15Kn to EN358 AS/NZS 1891.3|
1.5m x 1000kg Round Sling