The EAP Lock is a discrete removable anchor point designed to be located in areas where it is not desirable to see the anchor point, such as inside a room or on a facade. A user can install several inconspicuous EAP LOCK-11 units into various locations and using an EAP LOCK-13 quickly and easily utilize it as an anchor point.
- 2 person anchor point complete with 360° Swivel Eye
- Architecturally inconspicuous covering cap
- Suitable for attaching via adhesive or nut assembly
- Receptacle sleeve available in thread lengths of 100/150/200/300/400/500mm
- Inner thread contains receptacle sleeve for pull out test
- Suitable for use in concrete, wood and steel arrangements