Tuff Step provides safe temporary working access to most sloped surfaces where anchoring is possible.
May be used as individual stairs or joined together for longer runs. Possible uses include road/rail embankments, river banks, gravel pits, earth retaining walls, trenching, and access to accident sites, construction sites, vehicles, general hilly terrain and temporary access between building levels. Tuff Step Can also provide safe temporary bridging over small holes and uneven terrain.
- Heavy Duty Non-slip Thermoplastic Tread
Open design to prevent build up of ice, snow. And mud
- Available in narrow or Wide
- Maximum load of 250ks per section,
- Maximum slope 0-55°
- Unlimited number of step sections may be used together; with or without anchors.
- Can be used with handrails