Tuff Step provides safe temporary working access to most sloped surfaces where anchoring is possible.
May be used as individual stairs or joined together for longer runs. Possible uses include road/rail embankments, river banks, gravel pits, earth retaining walls, trenching, and access to accident sites, construction sites, vehicles, general hilly terrain and temporary access between building levels. Tuff Step Can also provide safe temporary bridging over small holes and uneven terrain.
- Heavy Duty Non-slip Thermoplastic Tread.
- Open design to prevent build-up of ice, snow, and mud
- Available in narrow or Wide
- Maximum load of 250ks per section,
- Steps are permanently mounted to aluminium frames.
Steps can fold down to create a flat, non-slip walkway or ramp.
- Handrail (single/dual) is available as optional component if required