The Temporary Horizontal Lifline System can be adapted to various base structures. The system is mounted on steel or concrete beams with a ratchet system and can be assembled and disassembled quickly and easily.
- Heavy duty construction that can be set-up as a temporary or sub-permanent horizontal lifeline system with integrated system shock absorber
- Rated to a maximum of 4 person
- Maximum cable deflection of 2.5m at maximum single span without intermediate brackets of 20m
- Minimum tools required for install (17mm combination open ring spanner and a 17mm torque wrench)
- Maximum length of horizontal lifeline cable on braked rope drum; 150m.
|TEMPORARY HORIZONTAL LIFELINE SYSTEM|
|TEMP||Temporary Horizontal Lifeline System|
|TEMP ENDS-10||Temporary Horizontal Lifeline System - End Lock Set|
|TEMP SZH-10||Temporary Horizontal Lifeline System - Intermediate cable Bracket|
|TEMP HASPEL||Temporary Horizontal Lifeline System - Mobile Cable Pulley|