The PRO-4G Industrial Chain Block incorporates a Patent Pending overload clutch system to protect the operator from serious injury and possible damage to the hoist or property if the load exceeds the rated capacity.
PRO-4G Chain Block Key Features:
- Innovative design, with minimum effort required to raise the load and minimize fatigue.
- All steel construction with an enclosed gearbox and mechanism for increased durability and long life.
- The clutch system allows the load to be lowered safely in the event of an overload.
- Weather protected Weston brake fitted with asbestos free brake discs and twin pawls.
- The load chain is made of wear resistant, alloy steel Grade T(80), black oxidized finish, heat treated and calibrated.
- Both top and bottom hooks fitted with cast steel safety latches. Powder coated finish for durability in most environments.
- Additional lift heights are available on request to customers’ requirements.
- Every BTS PRO4G Industrial Chain Block is operationally tested to its rated capacity and supplied with a BTS test certificate and Safety Instruction / Operation Manual.
- All PRO-4G Industrial Hoists comply to Australian Standard AS1418.2.