BETRENCHSAFE ® Mobile Anchor Cube (MAC)
CODE: 70208 – Mobile Anchor Rescue Cube c/w Mast
The BTRENCHSAFE® Mobile Anchor Cube (MAC) provides for a practical solution for individuals working around open trenches & excavations where there is a risk of falls into unprotected edges. The counterweighted design requiring no permanent fixation. The MAC has built-in lifting pockets allows the unit to be moved around a site with relative ease. The MAC provides fall protection for 2 workers and can be set-up with type 2 and/or type 3 inertia reels with rescue recovery winch feature.
- Self-counterweighted base with built-in lifting pockets
- Counterweighted base with built-in lifting pockets.
- Overall dimensions of 1.2 x 1.2 x 0.4m (47.2 x 47.2 x 15.7 in) and weighing 1400kg (3,087 lbs).
- 2-person fall arrest system with optional type 3 rescue recovery winch feature.
- Can be set-up as a fall restraint system.
|70208||Mobile Anchor Cube (MAC) Mast & Base.|
|70208B||Anchor Base only.|
|70208M||Anchor Mast Only.|
|60202UIM-SP||IKAR Rescue winch Bracket without Female Single Interface Brackets..|
|60174||Steel bracket adaptor for davit c/w two pins finish in zinc dichromate (gold ) finish with wire rope lanyard.|
|BSK0001||Screw Gate Oval Karabiner..|
|HWPS-9TA, HWPS-12TA, HWPS-18TA, HWPS-24TA||IKAR Self Retracting Lifelines 9, 12, 18 or 24 m (29, 39, 59 or 78 ft).|
|HRA-12TA, HRA-18TA, HRA-24TA||IKAR Inertia Reel and Recovery Winch 12, 18 or 24m (39, 59 or 78 ft).|