The BTRENCHSAFE® Aluminium Adjustable Clamping Guardrails
provides sites with much needed physical barricades to prevent workers falling into open trenches and excavations.
Adjustable Clamping Guardrails:
BTS Code: BTS6000-2.0 / 2.5 /3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0
BTS Code: BTS6060 Optional 600mm guard railing clamp to suit knife edge or inverted panel
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- All products comply to relevant Australian Standards including AS4994, AS1657 and relevant Codes of Practice. Products are also certified by a RPEQ for use within Queensland.
- Manufactured in lightweight ultra-strong aluminium grade T6061 in natural finish.
- Steel Screw / Adjustable Shoring box guard railing clamp to suit panel widths from 50mm to 200mm.
- Optional 600mm Steel Screw / Adjustable Shoring box guard railing clamp to suit knife edge or inverted panel. Suits panel widths from 50mm to 200mm Code: BTS6060.
- High density rubber padding on clamp to provide even surface contact.
- Available in finished lengths of 2,000mm, 3,000mm and 4,000mm.
- Modular in design and construction allowing for ease of storage and stacking on site and whilst in transport.