BTH1200CS – Entry Fit Confined Space Full body harness c/w front & rear fall attachment points and confined space retrieval loops.
The upper section of the harness is constructed with bright orange webbing for good visibility in daylight; it can be fitted with an RFID tag for smart tracking.
- Fall Arrest - Use in conjunction with an energy absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the Front Loops or rear Dee ring
- Restraint Technique - Use in conjunction with an adjustable energy absorbing lanyard to rear Dee ring or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
- Recovery & Rescue - using both front loops connected together.
- Retrieval loops for connection with Spreader Bar for confined space applications.
- Light weight, colour fast polyester webbing, durable and UV resistant.
- Front and rear fall-arrest attachment points as standard.
- Fully adjustable leg, chest & shoulder straps
- Quick release forged buckles on chest strap and legs
- Trauma straps (OPTIONAL)
- Rear Dee and front fall arrest rated loops
- Shoulder loops for confined space application
- Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2007
- Optional RFID chip for smart tracking
- Both the Rear Dee and the Front Loops are rated for fall arrest.
- Shoulder loops to be used in conjunction with a spreader bar
- The attachment points are only to be used for the purpose indicated on their respective labels.
When using the front attachment points on the harness, both loops must be connected together as per AS/NZS 1891.1 - 2007.
Any worker using this equipment must receive appropriate training from their employer on all equipment involved prior to operating. All users must read and fully understand the product manual and any other instruction manual(s) relating to the system being used, or have the instructions fully explained to them before using this equipment.
In addition to training specific to this equipment, all users must be properly trained in the use of any accessories used with the system, as well as fall protection, confined space safety and any other applicable training related to the work being performed, in compliance with local regulations.
Document training records should be kept for all users of this equipment.