BTR8100 – The BTECH COMFORTFIT Roofers Kit is designed to provide a practical solution for working at heights on roofs and is ideal for domestic and commercial roofing applications. All components of the Roofers Kit is stored within a heavy duty backpack allowing for ease of storage and transport.
Complies to AS/NZS 1891.1.2007
BTECH COMFORTFIT Roofers Kit Features
- Premium Lightweight, comfortable and durable Harness, suitable for the harsh Australian work environment.
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment points.
- Energy absorber in the event of a fall prevents load exceeding 16kN
- A hard wearing 12mm kernmantle rope fitted with a type1 manual rope grab, affording safe movement over the roof area.
- Round sling / Attachment strap to be used as a temporary anchorage connection. Suitable for one operator fall arrest.
- Packed within a rugged backpack / carry bag to protect against soiling and for ease of transportation.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2007 and 3rd party certified by Global Mark.
|BTH8100||1||BTECH COMFORTFIT Premium Harness|
|BTL1772||1||2m Energy absorbing Lanyard.|
|BR210015||1||15m x 12mm Kernmantle rope with triple action hook one end and manual rope grab.|
|BRS1000x1||1||1 tonne 1.5m round sling / Attachment strap.|
|BNA25TO||2||2 x Triple action aluminium alloy oval karabiners.|
|BSG246RWK||1||BTECH Backpack / Kit Bag|
BTH8100 – Premium Full body harness c/w front and rear fall attachment points & side Dee’s for pole strap connection.
- The BTH8100 is a versatile work positioning and fall arrest harness that is suitable for a wide variety of uses.
- Fall Arrest - Use in conjunction with a energy absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the front Dee ring, rear extension or rear Dee ring.
- Restraint Technique - Use in conjunction with an adjustable energy absorbing lanyard connected to the rear Dee ring, rear extension strap or front Dee ring access to fall situations.
- Recovery & Rescue - using front Dee ring.
- Confined Spaces - rescue & recovery.
- Work positioning - via side Dee’s using a pole strap.
- Lightweight, colour fast polyester webbing, durable and UV resistant.
- Front and rear fall-arrest attachment points.
- Fully adjustable leg straps, shoulder straps and waist belt.
- Quick release buckles on legs & waist belt.
- Pole strap attachment points.
- Limited free fall attachment point.
- Wide padded waist, shoulders and leg straps (for comfort when suspended for long periods of time for work positioning).
- Tool loops ﬁtted on the waist belt for storing excess hardware and gear.
- Elasticised leg risers.
- RFID tag for smart tracking.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2007 and 3rd party certiﬁed by Global Mark.
|Material||44mm polyester webbing|
|Colour||Orange & Grey colour-fast webbing|
|Rear Dee||Forged & Zinc plated, with standout feature|
|Buckles: Chest & Leg||Forged & Zinc plated Quick Release with black electrophoresis finish|
|Buckles: Shoulder||Forged & Zinc plated 3 bar|
|Labels||Labelling fully protected by clear PVC|
|Testing||100% visually inspected & individually proof tested|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to + 40°C|
|Max. Operator weight||*150 kilograms|
* including all PPE & tools carried.
BTL1772 – Lanyard (2m)
Energy absorbing webbing lanyard 2mtr c/w double action hooks each end featuring built in roll out protection. Fitted with RFID tags to make compliance tracking easy.
Manufactured and Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007.
Triple Action Aluminium Alloy Oval Karabiner
|Finish:||Orange body and black gate|
15m x 12mm Kernmantle rope with Karabiner Safety Hook & Rope Grab
|Rope:||15m x 12mm Kernmantle|
|Hook||Triple Action Karabiner Safety Hook with 21mm opening to EN362/T & CE 0321|
|Rope Grab||11-12mm Alloy steel, Ultimate strength: 15Kn to EN358 AS/NZS 1891.3|
1.5m x 1000kg Round Sling