The AIO Horizontal Safety Line System offers users many benefits over other generic Horizontal Lifeline Systems available in the Australian marketplace today.
A lifeline system is a fall prevention system, consisting of a flexible stainless steel cable that is tensioned between two points.
Horizontal lifeline systems are intended to harness people with personal protective equipment (PPE) in order to carry out work on roofs and facades.
Through the use of lifeline systems, thorough and traversable fall prevention is ensured. They have end connections including clamping elements (end locks) and intermediate cable brackets. Furthermore corners (corner pass-through elements) with different angles can be formed. Horizontal lifeline systems are tested and certified according to EN 795.
- System span of up to 300m between end anchor to end anchor and maximum support spacing up to 15m new point AIO can be installed in many orientations including at feet or above head height.
- System can be designed to secure a maximum of 4 people (1 person per travelling shuttle)
- Ease of set-up that allows the users to walk on both sides of the system without the need to unhook or transfer
- Integrated shock absorber at both ends of the line that absorbs the fall arrest forces generated in the event of a fall and minimize impact and potential damage to attaching substructure
- Virtually no slack or deformation in the cable due to constant spring pre-loads. System can be set-up as an Restraint System
- Optimal ease of system maintenance due to transparent inspection panel and fall indicating clamps
- Pass through traveller with self-lubricating bearing assemblies allow for ease of glide over cables and intermediate supports resulting in little or no friction or heat build-up within the system
- Minimum tools required for install (2 off 17mm combination open ring spanner and a 17mm torque wrench)
BTECH - AIO LIFELINE - PASS THROUGH TRAVELLERS
- For passing over intermediate cable brackets for Innotech lifeline systems.
- Walk-able along both sides without unhooking.
- Pass through traveller can be attached and detached at any point on the system. (GLEIT-10)
BTECH - AIO LIFELINE - END BRACKETS
- Optimal ease of maintenance due to transparent inspection panel and fall indicating clamp.
- No slack in the cable due to constant spring pre-load.
- Reduces the load transmission.
- No pressing - no clamping.
- Possible to incorporate into lightning protection - tested in accordance with EN 62305. (class 1-4)
BTECH - AIO LIFELINE - INTERMEDIATE BRACKETS
- Intermediate bracket for longer lifeline systems with straight cable path.
- Walk-able along both sides without unhooking. (moveable up to 220°)
- Easily passed over with travelling eyebolt.
BTECH - AIO LIFELINE - CORNER BRACKETS
BTECH - AIO LIFELINE - STANDARD POSTS
- Anchor point or component for BTECH lifeline systems
- Low power inlet due to plastic deformability with high base stability
- Optimal as an end or corner point for lifeline systems
- In combination with EAP SPAR-10-25 suitable for descending works (system for cable supported access)
- Tested in accordance with EN 795